Peachy Chicken Salad With Fayrouz Peach
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 large peaches, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded cabbage (Napa, red, green, or substitute broccoli slaw)
- 4 large Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup Fayrouz Peach
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Heat grill pan or grill to medium-high heat.
- Spray the pan or grill with cooking spray, and place the chicken on it. Grill 5 to 6 minutes on each side until done.
- Shred or chop the chicken and add it to the mixing bowl along with peaches, carrots, and cabbage.
- Place the dressing ingredients in a separate mixing bowl; whisk to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture and toss gently.
- Arrange one leaf of Bibb lettuce on each plate. Divide the peachy chicken salad among the four plates.
- Garnish with goat cheese and toasted walnuts. Serve immediately.