- 1 kg chicken breast cut like stroganoff or shawerma
- 1 large onion (shredded)
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1½cans pineapple Fayrouz
- 100 gr/ripe golden berries (harankash)
- 3 table spoons whipped cream
- 1 table spoon mustard
- 1 table spoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- ½ cup water
- Hint of salt & pepper to taste
- Stir-fry shredded onion in vegetable oil till golden brown.
- Add pressed garlic.
- Immediately add chicken pieces (previously washed with water, wheat flour and drained).
- Add pineapple Fayrouz, water, golden berries,
cornstarch, mustard, soya sauce, whipped cream, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well.
- Let it boil in low fire for 30 minutes (sauce should be thick).
- Decorate with parsley leaves and serve with white rice or mash potatoes.